Econs was only tutorial that day. Few classmates ponned class Including Kok Pau Karen Rena Michelle Cheryl, etc! :( BOOHOO. I so wanted a class picture! sigh.
Then SANDY cried. Omg. I was damn scared i'd cry la. Its contagious! & i hate farewells & stuffs like that.
threequarts of 1H09
SANDY (: Silly girl cried.
JieHui & I (:
oh niners.
LETI SAM & I! half the clique.
JOHNNY & I!
BUGIS-ed with Farhan Leti Sam JieHui after class. It felt great, cos we went without our bags! So i was all excited & happy abt it (:
On the bus, we made a hell lot of noise. Laughing, talking, playing GoBackJump! :D
JieHui Leti & oh-so-cute Farhan
Disgusted look at a disgusting person. HAHAHA kidding :D
So these two girls sitting few seats in front weren't exactly happy. Then Leti & I heard them say "WAH, some people are so uncivilised" Then OMG. Leti IMMEDIATELY replied "OH REALLY AH" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i burst out laughing. Farhan gave this damn sarcastic laugh to them when we told them what happened. Sam called them xiaomeimei. AHA. So throughout the ride we just continued our games & shooting double the sarcastic remarks at them whenever they had comments. Ha. i am sarcasm queen. HAHA. but i wouldnt have said anything till Leti started. then i felt it was damn funny her reply.
When we reached Bugis, we saw this HUGE Cai Shen Ye (Fortune God) Then Farhan pointed at it & yelled "MAO ZE DONG!" DAMN FUNNY. Farhan please, you're damn cute. Then after we told him he was still all "HUH REALLY AH. Huh really ahhhh :( I thought that was Mao Ze Dong all along" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. omg.
So after which we bought the $1 icecream. Farhan wenta ask "Uncle, mei you zhu rou hor?" (Uncle, dont have pork right?) AHAHA. Then they uncle told him dont have, only got veh-gee-table righttttttttt. RETARDEDNESS LA -_-
Bumped into Mitra & Angel :D Its been eons since i saw them! i felt really happy when i saw them (: whoots.
& it was my first time shopping with guys. Okay cos they were all stuck at the traffic light so Leti & I went in topshop fer aircon. Then you knowww.. natural instinct. LOOK AROUND! :D Then i spotted a red dress (: yay.
While shopping, i turned to Farhan"EH HAVE YOU BOUGHT.." Until there he said damn loudly & excitedly "YAA!!! I BOUGHT ALL MY CNY CLOTHES ALR LEH!!!" THANKS FARHAN =P
SAW LINUS IN BUGISSS (:
Two crazy guys.
Us 5 (:
Then we did something REALLY retarded at the entrance of KFC. Sam was queuing to withdraw money, while the rest of us were waiting.. so while waiting.. you've got nothing much to do.. you start thinking of stupid stuffs.. like... singing CNY songs to everyone else. Then i randomly said "EH LETS STAND IN A ROW & SING CNY SONGS TO EVERYONE" Farhan & JieHui immd hid their face. Leti was like "EH OKAY OKAY!!!!!!! LETS DO IT" SO HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Four of us stood at the entrance of KFC, sang afew lines with actions. Imagine the crowd at that time. LOL. The company rocks la. Though it was UBERRRRRRR embarrassing, its damn fun-ny :D
THE FUN PEOPLE!
Farhan Sam & I headed back to sch for his mascot. Trained. then we said to do the "DUDUDUDUDU BOMMMMM!!!" then run out. but when we reached Tampines, there was another train opp. So i heard that dududu & i ran out immd. Cos i was damn scared i'd get stuck. HAHA Ended up standing outside the cabin laughing like mad. so we waited for our train's warning. then i quickly "DUDUDUDUUDU BOMM!!!" & ran away. BUT way too early. So plan failed. They were laughing at my goon-ness. ahh. They were going ta do it loh! Owell, we still had a good laugh :D
Farhan bus-ed back to school first. While Sam accompanied me for Bombers since i was craving for it! Had cheese fries & milkshake. Damnnnn filling. But rocks :D Funniest thing is, HE was the one whining abt being fat, yada yada. EXCUSE ME SAMUEL LAU, damn gay la. HAHAHAHA. Had a good talk (:
I finished that bowl of cheese myself! :D
I LOVEEE BOMBERS (:
Bus-ed back to sch. Met JOANY in the lounge! :D Yes, main purpose was to spend with her her last day in lounge. PHOTOHUNT MACHINE IS BACK! YESSSSAHHH.
BENCHOW & JOHN CAME ALL THE WAY BACK JUST TO SPEND JOANY'S LAST DAY IN LOUNGE TGT. DAMN SWEEEEEEEEEET. Bestfriends rock (: I love the guys la! & JOANY of course! :D:D:D:D WHOOTS.